Le 11 et 12 décembre s’est tenue un voyage en Grèce afin de dénoncer la répression illégale et anti-démocratique que subit le Mouvement Aube Dorée en Grèce.
Y ont participé :
- Udo Voigt, parlementaire européen, NPD (Allemagne)
- Roberto Fiore, ancien parlementaire européen, dirigeant de Forza Nuova, Italie
- Michele Saponaro, avocat, Italie
- Michail Kusnetsov, avocat, Russie
Les intéressés ont pu visiter le dirigeant d’Aube Dorée Nikos Michaloliakos qui est détenu maintenant depuis 14 mois dans l’attente d’un procès qui ne vient toujours pas, tout simplement car le système n’a rien de suffisant pour faire condamner Aube Dorée…
Ils ont finalement tenu une conférence de presse pour dénoncer cette situation inacceptable…
Vous trouverez ICI un reportage sur cette visite et ci-dessous, le rapport final publié par les participants (les deux sont en anglais)
The APF delegation has arrived in Athens on thursday 11th december. There was a briefing at the hotel in order to organize the activities of the day after.
On the 12th of december first of all the delegation visited the principal headquarter of Golden Dawn in Athens, met several members and organizers of the Movement that showed to the APF delegation the main political activities.
The current situation of the party is the following: 8 members of the Greek parliament are in jail, the remaining part of the parliamentary group is subjected to several restriction of their personal freedom. In total 70 members of the party are awaiting for trial.
Overwhelming evidence show that the wave of imprisonment is due to a planned political persecution, which aim finally to provoke the collapse of the party.
The evidence of that are the following:
- a recorded conversation in which the secretary of the party of the prime minister Samaras admits that. The conversation is available on the official website of G.D
- a tapped conversation of the prime minister himself that actually ordered the imprisonment of three members of Parliament. That tapping was denounce by deputy Ilias Kasidiaris in the Greek Parliament and is also available on the website of G.D
- the fact that the trial of the persecuted people is still not celebrated. The main reason, in the opinion of the lawyers, is that there are not evidences against the imprisoned MPs and due to this fact, they will all have to be released in March 2015
- It is important to know that in january Greece might face new elections. In that case the G.D. will not have any chance to do a proper electoral campaign, because of the imprisonements and because the funds from the Parliament are blocked until the deputies will be released.
In the afternoon MEP Udo Voigt met the leader of G.D. Nikos Michaloliakos in the prison of Korydallos, just outside Athens. MEP Udo Voigt will do a report on the conversation.
Furthermore the lawyers have expressed there their juridical advice on the case. In particular Mr. Kusnetsov referred to the breach of articles 5 and 6 of the European Convention on Human Rights, in reference the trial and the imprisonement of the MPs of G.D.
After the visit the APF delegation led by Mr Fiore held a press conference in the Hotel President, in the centre of Athens, where the declarations of the delegations about the case were made public.